Baroness Verma webchat: Geological disposal in west Cumbria
Last updated at 08:44, Thursday, 17 January 2013
Ahead of the votes this month on whether the search should start to find a suitable site for an underground nuclear waste repository in west Cumbria, energy minister Baroness Verma will talk about the project in a special one-hour webchat here.
She will answer your questions between 12noon and 1pm today (January 17).
The webchat will open for questions in advance from 9am to accommodate those who cannot make the live event. When the event is launched at 9am, you will be able to enter your questions in a box below.
We anticipate a large number of questions, so please note that to make the webchat easier to follow, questions will only be published as they are being answered.
Baroness Verma will answer as many questions as possible during the session. If there are questions outstanding, the Department of Energy and Climate Change policy team will take them away, put them into common themes and respond accordingly. These answers will be published on this and the DECC website.
The webchat will be available for replay as soon as it has closed at 1pm.
First published at 09:17, Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens (8 comments)
- Pram push to highlight concerns over West Cumberland Hospital services
- Cumbrian brothers accused of GBH were ‘watching rugby match’ - court
- Two killed instantly in car and motorbike tragedy - inquest
- Operation fiasco as patient’s notes go missing (1 comment)