Carlisle woman jailed for unprovoked attack
Published at 11:16, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
A Carlisle woman has been sent to prison for 26 weeks.
Sarah Louise Richardson, 21, of Linden Terrace, denied a charge, jointly with another of assaulting a woman but was found guilty after a trial at North Cumbria magistrates court.
Magistrates jailed her after hearing of her previous record, the serious injury involved and the fact that the attack was unprovoked.
She was also ordered to pay £150 compensation.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Workington factory to close with loss of 152 jobs (3 comments)
- Legal challenge over Cockermouth's Taste Cumbria event (16 comments)
- Nuclear college to be built in West Cumbria (7 comments)
- Cumbrian man suffers serious facial injuries in attack
- Comedian Sean Lock sells out Workington’s Carnegie Theatre in record time (5 comments)