Carlisle woman jailed for unprovoked attack
Published at 11:16, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
A Carlisle woman has been sent to prison for 26 weeks.
Sarah Louise Richardson, 21, of Linden Terrace, denied a charge, jointly with another of assaulting a woman but was found guilty after a trial at North Cumbria magistrates court.
Magistrates jailed her after hearing of her previous record, the serious injury involved and the fact that the attack was unprovoked.
She was also ordered to pay £150 compensation.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Pram push to highlight concerns over West Cumberland Hospital services
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens (7 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers accused of GBH were ‘watching rugby match’ - court
- Volunteer drivers step up after Maryport bus cuts (9 comments)
- Workington Jobcentre first in Cumbria to go digital (1 comment)