Carlisle woman jailed for unprovoked attack
Published at 11:16, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
A Carlisle woman has been sent to prison for 26 weeks.
Sarah Louise Richardson, 21, of Linden Terrace, denied a charge, jointly with another of assaulting a woman but was found guilty after a trial at North Cumbria magistrates court.
Magistrates jailed her after hearing of her previous record, the serious injury involved and the fact that the attack was unprovoked.
She was also ordered to pay £150 compensation.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- 45 people evacuated as bus catches fire near Cockermouth
- 'We want hospital we were promised', MP tells 4,000-strong health rally (16 comments)
- Missing ex-England rugby league international found safe and well
- Man battling terminal cancer to marry soul-mate next week
- West Cumbrian man admits sexual activity with child