Carlisle woman jailed for unprovoked attack
Published at 11:16, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
A Carlisle woman has been sent to prison for 26 weeks.
Sarah Louise Richardson, 21, of Linden Terrace, denied a charge, jointly with another of assaulting a woman but was found guilty after a trial at North Cumbria magistrates court.
Magistrates jailed her after hearing of her previous record, the serious injury involved and the fact that the attack was unprovoked.
She was also ordered to pay £150 compensation.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Greggs branch closing (2 comments)
- New West Cumbrian bar and bistro will create 20 jobs (2 comments)
- West Cumbrian woman banned from 45 shops
- Staff devastated after fire destroys part of Cumbrian hospital (6 comments)
- Schools shut amid traffic chaos in snow-hit Cumbria (11 comments)