Cumbria police identify man who died at Solfest
Last updated at 14:37, Friday, 23 August 2013
Police were called following the sudden death of a man at Cumbria’s Solfest music festival.
Officers said they were alerted by paramedics at 4.18am to the death at the site of the event, held at Tarns, near Aspatria.
The man was this afternoon named as Barry Findley, aged 51, from County Durham.
He was found dead in his tent.
There are no suspicious circumstances, say police.
It is believed Mr Findley's death was due to natural causes.
His family and the coroner have been informed.
The festival runs from today until Sunday.
First published at 11:17, Friday, 23 August 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Four Workington pubs sold
- Two weeks to act over Cumbrian parking permits charge (10 comments)
- Snooker hall demolition planned in Workington (2 comments)
- Green Maryport firm hailed by presenter Kevin McCloud (1 comment)
- West Cumbrian village bus service is axed (7 comments)