Man filmed himself performing sex acts on sleeping women
Last updated at 11:49, Saturday, 01 December 2012
A man who filmed himself performing sex acts on two sleeping women has been jailed.
Registered sex offender Antony Nichols, 56, from English Street, Longtown, admitted two charges of sexual assault.
He was today sentenced to five years three months in prison by judge Paul Batty QC at Carlisle Crown Court.
Nichols was also placed on the sex offenders register for an indefinite period.
First published at 12:06, Friday, 30 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Gale-force winds wreak havoc across Cumbria (1 comment)
- World's first underground cricket match held in Lake District
- Pub's plans to stay open until 4.30am blasted by council (9 comments)
- Carlisle Utd's Brunton Park ground to host 2014 Pirelli rally
- Roman coins found on Cumbrian farm declared treasure