Man filmed himself performing sex acts on sleeping women
Last updated at 11:49, Saturday, 01 December 2012
A man who filmed himself performing sex acts on two sleeping women has been jailed.
Registered sex offender Antony Nichols, 56, from English Street, Longtown, admitted two charges of sexual assault.
He was today sentenced to five years three months in prison by judge Paul Batty QC at Carlisle Crown Court.
Nichols was also placed on the sex offenders register for an indefinite period.
First published at 12:06, Friday, 30 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Workington factory to close with loss of 152 jobs (3 comments)
- Legal challenge over Cockermouth's Taste Cumbria event (16 comments)
- Nuclear college to be built in West Cumbria (7 comments)
- Comedian Sean Lock sells out Workington’s Carnegie Theatre in record time (5 comments)
- Cumbrian man suffers serious facial injuries in attack