Cumbrian man hit by car
Last updated at 11:21, Saturday, 16 February 2013
A man had to be taken to hospital after he was hit by a car.
Police say the accident happened just before 7pm on Thursday on Wood Street, Maryport.
The man, in his forties, was suffering from injuries which were not said to be life threatening.
He was taken by road ambulance to the West Cumberland Hospital in Whitehaven.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
First published at 11:09, Saturday, 16 February 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Angry Cumbrian MP and council leader write to David Cameron about Sellafield deal (6 comments)
- Cumbrian hospital operating theatres to stay shut after alert
- Crash blocks busy Cumbrian road junction
- Benefits fraud woman sentenced by Cumbrian court
- Plan to build 50 homes in West Cumbrian village (5 comments)