Cumbrian men charged after large-scale brawl
Last updated at 11:07, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Two men have been charged with assault after a large-scale brawl in Maryport.
Barry John Woolf, 29, from Peter Street, Workington, has been charged with assaulting an 18-year-old man. Dylan Robertson, 18, from Bounty Avenue, Maryport, was charged with assaulting a 29-year-old Workington man.
Both were bailed to appear in court in Workington on May 18.
The charges come after police were called to a disturbance on Wallace Lane in Maryport last month in which a man suffered serious injuries.
First published at 08:58, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Angry Cumbrian MP and council leader write to David Cameron about Sellafield deal (7 comments)
- Cumbrian hospital operating theatres to stay shut after alert
- Crash blocks busy Cumbrian road junction
- Benefits fraud woman sentenced by Cumbrian court
- Plan to build 50 homes in West Cumbrian village (5 comments)