Cumbrian men charged after large-scale brawl
Last updated at 11:07, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Two men have been charged with assault after a large-scale brawl in Maryport.
Barry John Woolf, 29, from Peter Street, Workington, has been charged with assaulting an 18-year-old man. Dylan Robertson, 18, from Bounty Avenue, Maryport, was charged with assaulting a 29-year-old Workington man.
Both were bailed to appear in court in Workington on May 18.
The charges come after police were called to a disturbance on Wallace Lane in Maryport last month in which a man suffered serious injuries.
First published at 08:58, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Workington factory to close with loss of 152 jobs (3 comments)
- Legal challenge over Cockermouth's Taste Cumbria event (16 comments)
- Nuclear college to be built in West Cumbria (7 comments)
- Comedian Sean Lock sells out Workington’s Carnegie Theatre in record time (5 comments)
- Cumbrian man suffers serious facial injuries in attack