Cumbrian men charged after large-scale brawl
Last updated at 11:07, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Two men have been charged with assault after a large-scale brawl in Maryport.
Barry John Woolf, 29, from Peter Street, Workington, has been charged with assaulting an 18-year-old man. Dylan Robertson, 18, from Bounty Avenue, Maryport, was charged with assaulting a 29-year-old Workington man.
Both were bailed to appear in court in Workington on May 18.
The charges come after police were called to a disturbance on Wallace Lane in Maryport last month in which a man suffered serious injuries.
First published at 08:58, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Mourners say farewell to Maryport man killed after fall from Eastbourne Pier
- Women's plus-size fashion retailer to open in Workington
- Call for Cumbrian area to be dragged into 21st century (8 comments)
- Interior of Wetherspoons' first Lake District pub unveiled
- Ace Workington Comet has to ride for Polish club