Cumbrian men charged after large-scale brawl
Last updated at 11:07, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Two men have been charged with assault after a large-scale brawl in Maryport.
Barry John Woolf, 29, from Peter Street, Workington, has been charged with assaulting an 18-year-old man. Dylan Robertson, 18, from Bounty Avenue, Maryport, was charged with assaulting a 29-year-old Workington man.
Both were bailed to appear in court in Workington on May 18.
The charges come after police were called to a disturbance on Wallace Lane in Maryport last month in which a man suffered serious injuries.
First published at 08:58, Saturday, 05 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
- Carlisle Crown Court hearings postponed after barrister in walkout
- Crisis talks as whole of Cockermouth Main Street to close for £1.7m work (9 comments)
- Workington road will close for resurfacing (1 comment)
- Mutiny on Cockermouth's Main Street (2 comments)