Cumbrian woman airlifted to hospital with severe injuries
Published at 12:38, Saturday, 09 February 2013
A woman was flown to hospital with chest injuries after attending to her horse.
The Great North Air Ambulance rescued the woman from Great Asby, near Appleby, at 8.30am yesterday.
She was treated at the scene before being flown to the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough in a stable condition.
A GNAAS spokesman said she had “severe/serious injuries”.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Greggs branch closing (2 comments)
- New West Cumbrian bar and bistro will create 20 jobs (4 comments)
- West Cumbrian woman banned from 45 shops
- Schools shut amid traffic chaos in snow-hit Cumbria (11 comments)
- Staff devastated after fire destroys part of Cumbrian hospital (6 comments)