Cumbrian woman airlifted to hospital with severe injuries
Published at 12:38, Saturday, 09 February 2013
A woman was flown to hospital with chest injuries after attending to her horse.
The Great North Air Ambulance rescued the woman from Great Asby, near Appleby, at 8.30am yesterday.
She was treated at the scene before being flown to the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough in a stable condition.
A GNAAS spokesman said she had “severe/serious injuries”.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Tributes to ‘one of Maryport’s loveliest men’ (4 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (48 comments)
- Maryport woman in court on Workington care home neglect charges
- Bidders needed to help serve up cafe on Maryport estate (1 comment)
- Teachers show heart for campaign as Workington school nears closure