Cumbrian woman airlifted to hospital with severe injuries
Published at 12:38, Saturday, 09 February 2013
A woman was flown to hospital with chest injuries after attending to her horse.
The Great North Air Ambulance rescued the woman from Great Asby, near Appleby, at 8.30am yesterday.
She was treated at the scene before being flown to the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough in a stable condition.
A GNAAS spokesman said she had “severe/serious injuries”.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- HAVE YOUR SAY: West Cumbria's answer to Angel of the North (10 comments)
- Lidl plans to open store in Maryport (3 comments)
- Support is growing for Workington bypass demand (7 comments)
- Burglar cried out after being hit by door he was hiding behind
- Councils will be unable to veto underground nuclear waste plans - Government (12 comments)