Cumbrian woman airlifted to hospital with severe injuries
Published at 12:38, Saturday, 09 February 2013
A woman was flown to hospital with chest injuries after attending to her horse.
The Great North Air Ambulance rescued the woman from Great Asby, near Appleby, at 8.30am yesterday.
She was treated at the scene before being flown to the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough in a stable condition.
A GNAAS spokesman said she had “severe/serious injuries”.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Tributes to West Cumbrian health worker found dead (9 comments)
- Cockermouth Main Street dug up again after sewer collapse (1 comment)
- Lottery blow for Cockermouth war commemorations (2 comments)
- Fight continues for Angel of the West in Workington (3 comments)
- Owners speak out in Cockermouth trees row