Fire crews tackle blaze at Keswick house
Published at 08:58, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Fire crews were called to a house fire in Keswick last night.
The blaze broke out in a property on Windebrowe Avenue just after 8pm.
Three fire crews from Keswick, Cockermouth and Ambleside attended.
On arrival, they found the ground floor of the house was well alight.
While some firefighters tackled the blaze, others checked a neighbouring property to see if the fire had spread.
Nobody was injured.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
- Crisis talks as whole of Cockermouth Main Street to close for £1.7m work (9 comments)
- Calling time on Circuit Bar after 25 years
- £24,000 electric bill for £26,000 West Cumbrian chapel
- Man stole beer and chocolate buttons in store raid - police issue CCTV picture