I realise that matters concerning Rebekah Brookes et al are now sub judice and I will try very hard to remain on the right side of the law.
But I find it quite intolerable that Ms Brookes, through her PA, legal advisor or whoever, has, in addition to making it clear she is innocent of any charges that might be put to her but that she... [more]
Published: May 15, 2012
The Cockermouth Rural Safety Group has monitored the speeds of vehicles in and around the town for four months and they have found over 60,000 drivers exceeding the speed limit with one fool being clocked at 89MPH in a 30 zone.
One can only wonder at what is happening within this motorist’s 3 brain cells but one thing you... [more]
Published: May 11, 2012
- HAVE YOUR SAY: West Cumbria's answer to Angel of the North (29 comments)
- Lidl plans to open store in Maryport (5 comments)
- Support is growing for Workington bypass demand (9 comments)
- Leisure centre go-ahead for Workington (42 comments)
- Jobs go as West Cumbrian metal firm shuts (6 comments)