Thousands of people waving Union Jack flags lined the streets of Whitehaven today to welcome home troops from Afghanistan. (3 comments)
- Benefits fraud woman sentenced by Cumbrian court
- Crash blocks busy Cumbrian road junction
- £16,000 benefits fiddle woman spared jail
- West Cumbrian TV hotel goes on the market
- New weather warning for Cumbria
- Safety concerns shut theatres at west Cumbria hospital
- Go-ahead for superfast broadband roll-out across Cumbria (15 comments)
- Cumbrian planners unable to stop influx of windfarms (1 comment)
Calling all budding young snappers!
More than 1,000 people enjoyed Maryport’s new Clip ’n Climb attraction in its first week of operation.
A former Seaton woman who regularly rubs shoulders with fashion royalty has launched her own online accessory store.
Festival-goers are being urged not to dump their old caravans at the end of area’s music festivals – but to sell them to a West Cumbrian businessman instead.
Next week the Times & Star brings you a new-look second section.
Maryport rocked for ME last weekend and raised more than £1,000.
See below in the gallery for a selection of photos from our members of Allerdale Snappers, the Flickr group attached to the Times & Star. Click here to join up and send us your photos!