Jail for west Cumbrian man who breached his asbo
Published at 15:41, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
A 23-year-old man has been jailed for 42 days after breaching his anti-social behaviour order by being drunk in public.
Paul King, of Pow Avenue, Whitehaven, was under the terms of a suspended prison sentence for having a knife in Whitehaven Market Place last year and was jailed for 20 days - to run concurrently - for breaking those terms.
West Cumbria magistrates said although he had completed 240 hours’ community work, he had a history of breaching asbos.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (10 comments)
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Cockermouth Carnival is cancelled (2 comments)
- Kirstie’s cash support for murder mum’s kids (1 comment)
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Plans for Workington Hall in pipeline (3 comments)