Jail for west Cumbrian man who breached his asbo
Published at 15:41, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
A 23-year-old man has been jailed for 42 days after breaching his anti-social behaviour order by being drunk in public.
Paul King, of Pow Avenue, Whitehaven, was under the terms of a suspended prison sentence for having a knife in Whitehaven Market Place last year and was jailed for 20 days - to run concurrently - for breaking those terms.
West Cumbria magistrates said although he had completed 240 hours’ community work, he had a history of breaching asbos.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Tributes to West Cumbrian health worker found dead (9 comments)
- Cockermouth Main Street dug up again after sewer collapse (1 comment)
- Fight continues for Angel of the West in Workington (5 comments)
- Lottery blow for Cockermouth war commemorations (2 comments)
- Owners speak out in Cockermouth trees row