Man denies arson charges, Carlisle court told
Last updated at 11:32, Wednesday, 05 December 2012
A man has been accused of putting his partner’s life in danger by setting fire to her home.
Kevin Price, 38, was charged after Cheryl Price and her three children were forced to flee their home in Borland Avenue, in Botcherby, Carlisle, in July.
At the city’s crown court, Price pleaded not guilty to two charges of arson. One alleged that he set fire to the wooden exterior door with intent to endanger people’s lives. The other accused him of setting fire to the door while being reckless as to whether life was endangered.
Price was remanded on bail to go on trial on February 11.
First published at 11:26, Wednesday, 05 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (6 comments)
- Legal challenge over Cockermouth's Taste Cumbria event (16 comments)
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Nuclear college to be built in West Cumbria (8 comments)
- Kirstie’s cash support for murder mum’s kids