Man denies arson charges, Carlisle court told
Last updated at 11:32, Wednesday, 05 December 2012
A man has been accused of putting his partner’s life in danger by setting fire to her home.
Kevin Price, 38, was charged after Cheryl Price and her three children were forced to flee their home in Borland Avenue, in Botcherby, Carlisle, in July.
At the city’s crown court, Price pleaded not guilty to two charges of arson. One alleged that he set fire to the wooden exterior door with intent to endanger people’s lives. The other accused him of setting fire to the door while being reckless as to whether life was endangered.
Price was remanded on bail to go on trial on February 11.
First published at 11:26, Wednesday, 05 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
- Crisis talks as whole of Cockermouth Main Street to close for £1.7m work (9 comments)
- Calling time on Circuit Bar after 25 years
- £24,000 electric bill for £26,000 West Cumbrian chapel
- Man stole beer and chocolate buttons in store raid - police issue CCTV picture