Man denies arson charges, Carlisle court told
Last updated at 11:32, Wednesday, 05 December 2012
A man has been accused of putting his partner’s life in danger by setting fire to her home.
Kevin Price, 38, was charged after Cheryl Price and her three children were forced to flee their home in Borland Avenue, in Botcherby, Carlisle, in July.
At the city’s crown court, Price pleaded not guilty to two charges of arson. One alleged that he set fire to the wooden exterior door with intent to endanger people’s lives. The other accused him of setting fire to the door while being reckless as to whether life was endangered.
Price was remanded on bail to go on trial on February 11.
First published at 11:26, Wednesday, 05 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Crash blocks busy Cumbrian road junction
- Car ends up on its side as crash blocks West Cumbrian road junction
- Cumbrian hospital operating theatres to stay shut after alert
- Go-ahead for superfast broadband roll-out across Cumbria (19 comments)
- Thousands welcome Duke of Lancaster's troops to Whitehaven (5 comments)