Missing Carlisle man found safe and well
Last updated at 10:22, Friday, 15 June 2012
A Carlisle man who had been missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Mark Anthony Smith, aged 40, was last seen near to Broomeden Kennels, Scotby, last week.
It was thought Mr Smith, from the Scotby area, had travelled to the Aberdeen area. He was found there last night (Thursday).
Police had been concerned about his welfare because he has medical conditions that require prescribed medication.
First published at 14:07, Wednesday, 13 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Angry Cumbrian MP and council leader write to David Cameron about Sellafield deal (6 comments)
- Plan to build 50 homes in West Cumbrian village (5 comments)
- Crash blocks busy Cumbrian road junction
- Cumbrian charity shocked by young carer numbers
- Cumbrian hospital operating theatres to stay shut after alert