A sweet new shop for Julie
Last updated at 14:43, Friday, 06 June 2014
A Cockermouth sweet shop has moved into bigger premises.
Cockermouth Sweet and Fudge Shop has moved a few doors down Main Street into what used to be LG’s cafe.
Owner Julie Watson said: “This place is larger and we have a full catering kitchen for making confectionery. We were making it in the shop before so were very tight for space.
“Now I want to expand our handmade confectionery range.
“I’m really excited for the future. I have lots of plans.”
Julie took over the business 18 months ago and runs it with her son, Matthew Latham, 18, and mother, Yvonne Watson.
The kitchen will be open so the public can see Julie at work making the confectionery.
First published at 14:41, Friday, 06 June 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington Hall safety work begins
- PHOTOS: Troops march into the heart of Maryport
- Wreath mission to war graves of town’s fallen
- Garage beauty salon’s 10 years
- Keswick's former pencil factory to be sold
- Gary the Ferret’s big day out leads to uproar on bus
- Bid to replace vandalised seating
- Judge tells allotment holders to leave in six weeks
- Traders in TV advert push to promote town (2 comments)
- Friends plan party to remember Chloe at 21