Maryport bank closure
Last updated at 19:45, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Maryport's HSBC bank will close today.
The bank has confirmed that the ATM machine will also be removed.
A spokeswoman said the decision to take the Senhouse Street cash machine was made because there was access to other free ATMs in the area.
The building will be put up for sale.
The bank said it was working with its three staff members to find “alternative roles” within the bank. It believed it would be able to satisfy customer needs from its Workington branch.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Father leads fight to save St Bees School
- Chris to lead artistic way at Cockermouth's Kirkgate Centre
- Seaton allotments owner taking holders to court
- ‘Baby Elliott pulled through and now we want to say thanks’
- Workington’s new pub opens next week
- Salute for British Legion stalwart in branch appeal
- Action group to raise A596 report findings
- West Cumbrian consultant in ‘fat cat’ pay claim media storm
- Takeaway set to cook up a treat in Maryport
- Workington MP hopefuls face public questions (1 comment)