Maryport bank closure
Last updated at 19:45, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Maryport's HSBC bank will close today.
The bank has confirmed that the ATM machine will also be removed.
A spokeswoman said the decision to take the Senhouse Street cash machine was made because there was access to other free ATMs in the area.
The building will be put up for sale.
The bank said it was working with its three staff members to find “alternative roles” within the bank. It believed it would be able to satisfy customer needs from its Workington branch.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- You look like that man off the TV!
- Farmer keeps 260ft turbine bid in motion with appeal (1 comment)
- Workington arson victim fears mistaken identity
- June 11 launch for West Cumbria flood defences
- Workington store closing
- Fish factory axes 40 jobs after loss of key contract
- Wedding guest left for dead after Workington hit and run
- Don't forget to pick up next week's Times & Star!
- Obituary - Richard Wimpress, of Cockermouth
- Herdwick given EU protected status