Maryport bank closure
Last updated at 19:45, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Maryport's HSBC bank will close today.
The bank has confirmed that the ATM machine will also be removed.
A spokeswoman said the decision to take the Senhouse Street cash machine was made because there was access to other free ATMs in the area.
The building will be put up for sale.
The bank said it was working with its three staff members to find “alternative roles” within the bank. It believed it would be able to satisfy customer needs from its Workington branch.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Pupils feel the beat at drumming workshop
- Couple’s aid for Romania passes 2,000 boxes mark
- Actors find Lost Boy in four days
- Tennis match reaches 50 years
- New WI aimed at helping women build friendships
- Proposals to move maternity services to Cockermouth
- Rescue plan for iconic West Cumbrian church
- Hospital woes spark vicar’s letter to PM
- Britain’s Afghan campaign was ‘worthwhile’ says mum
- Bench in memory of Trevor Fee