Maryport bank closure
Last updated at 19:45, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Maryport's HSBC bank will close today.
The bank has confirmed that the ATM machine will also be removed.
A spokeswoman said the decision to take the Senhouse Street cash machine was made because there was access to other free ATMs in the area.
The building will be put up for sale.
The bank said it was working with its three staff members to find “alternative roles” within the bank. It believed it would be able to satisfy customer needs from its Workington branch.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Charity bike ride next week
- Kirstie’s cash support for murder mum’s kids
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Cockermouth Carnival is cancelled
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Plans for Workington Hall in pipeline
- Bargain Hunt crew visits West Cumbria
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (6 comments)
- Sarah Millican comes to Keswick
- COMING SOON: Uppies and Downies as it happens
- Workington Uppies all out for revenge for Downies’ double whitewash