Maryport bank closure
Last updated at 19:45, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Maryport's HSBC bank will close today.
The bank has confirmed that the ATM machine will also be removed.
A spokeswoman said the decision to take the Senhouse Street cash machine was made because there was access to other free ATMs in the area.
The building will be put up for sale.
The bank said it was working with its three staff members to find “alternative roles” within the bank. It believed it would be able to satisfy customer needs from its Workington branch.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Two weeks to act over Cumbrian parking permits charge (8 comments)
- Artwork reflects Maryport history
- Little Clifton couple on a mission to help Gambia
- Tune in to Maryport man's pampered pooch TV reality show
- West Cumbrian village bus service is axed (5 comments)
- Dog-friendly Keswick pub set to reopen (2 comments)
- Maryport bus cuts hit traders (1 comment)
- Award chance for Greysouthen writer
- Green Maryport firm hailed by presenter Kevin McCloud
- Funeral tributes to Flimby man Brian