Maryport bank closure
Last updated at 19:45, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Maryport's HSBC bank will close today.
The bank has confirmed that the ATM machine will also be removed.
A spokeswoman said the decision to take the Senhouse Street cash machine was made because there was access to other free ATMs in the area.
The building will be put up for sale.
The bank said it was working with its three staff members to find “alternative roles” within the bank. It believed it would be able to satisfy customer needs from its Workington branch.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Cockermouth NatWest branch closes suddenly
- Air cadets ready for take off thanks to coach firm
- Workington honours forces heroes
- Workington physics trio scoop science cash
- East 17 head to Workington for Castle Rock
- Worry over future of West Cumbrian lake (1 comment)
- MP supports Workington man’s call for new organ donation system (3 comments)
- Workington school IT course hits problems (3 comments)
- Tributes to ‘one of Maryport’s loveliest men’ (4 comments)
- Workington continental market flops (8 comments)