New Cockermouth sandwich shop opens
Last updated at 20:10, Thursday, 15 March 2012
A new sandwich bar has opened in Cockermouth.
Robert Tinnion, 49, of Maryport, has opened Pickleberry’s, in Station Street.
It sells sandwiches, crisps, drinks, biscuits and meats.
Mr Tinnion is hoping that once established he will be able to expand by either turning it into a mini-supermarket selling groceries or installing tables and chairs.
Mr Tinnion said: “I will definitely be expanding and will be offering things like ice cream in the future.”
Mr Tinnion, who has been involved with retail for two-and-a-half years, opened an army surplus store in Senhouse Street in Maryport last year in the former Empire Cafe site.
First published at 19:24, Thursday, 15 March 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- PHOTOS: Downies swing first victory against Uppies
- A66 at Keswick reopens after two-vehicle crash A66
- Pub back on tap after flood
- Restaurant now on the menu for cafe owners
- Doubts over new Aspatria rock festival
- Heat turned up in bid for lower energy bills
- Petition protest over plan for more homes on estate
- Old church has another new owner (1 comment)
- Moon jellies light up aquarium
- Carnival is cancelled over town roadworks