New Cockermouth sandwich shop opens
Last updated at 20:10, Thursday, 15 March 2012
A new sandwich bar has opened in Cockermouth.
Robert Tinnion, 49, of Maryport, has opened Pickleberry’s, in Station Street.
It sells sandwiches, crisps, drinks, biscuits and meats.
Mr Tinnion is hoping that once established he will be able to expand by either turning it into a mini-supermarket selling groceries or installing tables and chairs.
Mr Tinnion said: “I will definitely be expanding and will be offering things like ice cream in the future.”
Mr Tinnion, who has been involved with retail for two-and-a-half years, opened an army surplus store in Senhouse Street in Maryport last year in the former Empire Cafe site.
First published at 19:24, Thursday, 15 March 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington Hall safety work begins
- PHOTOS: Troops march into the heart of Maryport
- Wreath mission to war graves of town’s fallen
- Garage beauty salon’s 10 years
- Keswick's former pencil factory to be sold
- Gary the Ferret’s big day out leads to uproar on bus
- Bid to replace vandalised seating
- Judge tells allotment holders to leave in six weeks
- Traders in TV advert push to promote town (2 comments)
- Friends plan party to remember Chloe at 21