New Cockermouth sandwich shop opens
Last updated at 20:10, Thursday, 15 March 2012
A new sandwich bar has opened in Cockermouth.
Robert Tinnion, 49, of Maryport, has opened Pickleberry’s, in Station Street.
It sells sandwiches, crisps, drinks, biscuits and meats.
Mr Tinnion is hoping that once established he will be able to expand by either turning it into a mini-supermarket selling groceries or installing tables and chairs.
Mr Tinnion said: “I will definitely be expanding and will be offering things like ice cream in the future.”
Mr Tinnion, who has been involved with retail for two-and-a-half years, opened an army surplus store in Senhouse Street in Maryport last year in the former Empire Cafe site.
First published at 19:24, Thursday, 15 March 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Man in court on Cockermouth murder charge
- Bid to install defibrillators in phone boxes
- CN Group Business Awards launched
- Tuck in to Eats!
- Settlement fears over bid to move admin staff
- Police to move from Marvejols Park base (1 comment)
- New-look pub open
- £500,000 for major upgrade at care home
- New boost for Workington centre’s development
- 80-year-old twins celebrate birthday