New sweet shop opens in Maryport
Last updated at 15:57, Friday, 07 December 2012
A 20-year-old from a well-known Allonby retail family is running a new confectionery shop in Maryport.
Kyle Twentyman is behind the counter at Candyland, which has been opened by his father Adrian, who runs the Post Office, newsagents and Codfather fish and chip shop in Allonby.
The Senhouse Street shop will sell a range of old fashioned sweets and some modern variations, and a popcorn machine will be installed soon.
Kyle, who has been serving customers at the Allonby fish and chip shop for the last couple of years, said he was looking forward to running the Maryport business which opened last Saturday.
First published at 14:44, Friday, 07 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Everyone needs to go here! Such an awesome shop!! Sells everything!
Make your comment
- Boiler problem shuts Workington swimming pools
- Charity bike ride next week
- Kirstie’s cash support for murder mum’s kids (1 comment)
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Cockermouth Carnival is cancelled (2 comments)
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Plans for Workington Hall in pipeline (3 comments)
- Bargain Hunt crew visits West Cumbria
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (10 comments)
- Sarah Millican comes to Keswick
- COMING SOON: Uppies and Downies as it happens