New sweet shop opens in Maryport
Last updated at 15:57, Friday, 07 December 2012
A 20-year-old from a well-known Allonby retail family is running a new confectionery shop in Maryport.
Kyle Twentyman is behind the counter at Candyland, which has been opened by his father Adrian, who runs the Post Office, newsagents and Codfather fish and chip shop in Allonby.
The Senhouse Street shop will sell a range of old fashioned sweets and some modern variations, and a popcorn machine will be installed soon.
Kyle, who has been serving customers at the Allonby fish and chip shop for the last couple of years, said he was looking forward to running the Maryport business which opened last Saturday.
First published at 14:44, Friday, 07 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Everyone needs to go here! Such an awesome shop!! Sells everything!
Make your comment
- Woman injured in Workington crash
- Schools - last chance to win with Times & Star Heart Start
- Man in court on Cockermouth murder charge
- Bid to install defibrillators in phone boxes
- CN Group Business Awards launched
- Tuck in to Eats!
- Settlement fears over bid to move admin staff
- Police to move from Marvejols Park base (5 comments)
- New-look pub open
- £500,000 for major upgrade at care home