Cumbria police issue CCTV photo after racist incident in Maryport takeaway
Last updated at 14:01, Monday, 12 May 2014
Police are appealing for information about this man in connection with an incident in Maryport.
On March 24, at about 7.35pm, a man entered Pedros Takeaway on Senhouse Street and verbally racially abused the staff.
He was described as wearing a black jacket, grey T-shirt, blue jeans and white trainers.
Police have released this image of a man they would like to speak to who may have information regarding the incident.
Anyone who recognises the man pictured or as any information about the incident can contact Cumbria police on 101 and ask to speak to Richard Smillie.
First published at 13:54, Monday, 12 May 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens (1 comment)
- Volunteer drivers step up after Maryport bus cuts (2 comments)
- Work begins on Workington snooker hall demolition
- Security increased at theft-hit West Cumbrian church
- Maryport girl becomes youngest qualified diver in Cumbria
- West Cumbria GP to join fight against deadly Ebola
- West Cumbrian village hall work pays off
- New group planned to give a voice to Workington traders
- Cockermouth School to consult again on switching to an academy
- Battle on against Workington turbines