Cumbria police issue CCTV photo after racist incident in Maryport takeaway
Last updated at 14:01, Monday, 12 May 2014
Police are appealing for information about this man in connection with an incident in Maryport.
On March 24, at about 7.35pm, a man entered Pedros Takeaway on Senhouse Street and verbally racially abused the staff.
He was described as wearing a black jacket, grey T-shirt, blue jeans and white trainers.
Police have released this image of a man they would like to speak to who may have information regarding the incident.
Anyone who recognises the man pictured or as any information about the incident can contact Cumbria police on 101 and ask to speak to Richard Smillie.
First published at 13:54, Monday, 12 May 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington swimming pools reopen after boiler fault
- Charity bike ride next week
- Kirstie’s cash support for murder mum’s kids (1 comment)
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Cockermouth Carnival is cancelled (2 comments)
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Plans for Workington Hall in pipeline (3 comments)
- Bargain Hunt crew visits West Cumbria
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (10 comments)
- Sarah Millican comes to Keswick
- COMING SOON: Uppies and Downies as it happens