West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington's Emily is still smiling
- 100 jobs masterplan revealed by M-Sport
- Mutiny on Cockermouth's Main Street (4 comments)
- Workington road will close for resurfacing (1 comment)
- Gilcrux pub to reopen after flood
- Workington care home admissions suspended
- Piglet boom at West Cumbria animal park
- Pulling in beer lovers in Workington
- Council is selling Workington's Old Rectory
- Woman found dead in Workington toilet named