West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Ex Maryport coastguard and his wife celebrate 50 golden years
- Final call-out for West Cumbrian fireman Brian
- Owners speak out in Cockermouth trees row
- Fight continues for Angel of the West in Workington
- Lottery blow for Cockermouth war commemorations
- Cockermouth Main Street dug up again after sewer collapse (1 comment)
- Dancewear shop set to open in Workington
- Cockermouth care home launches tea shop
- West Cumbrian high fliers on awards shortlist
- One Direction fans flock to Workington theatre show
- HAVE YOUR SAY: £300m West Cumbrian water supply move to save mussels (14 comments)
- Facelift for Workington Hall if council can stump up the £300,000 (7 comments)
- Workington man in court over child sex attack
- Tributes to West Cumbrian health worker found dead (2 comments)
- Call for action in Cockermouth over huge trees (5 comments)