West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- PHOTOS: Downies clinch second game in Workington series
- GET INVOLVED: Uppies and Downies game three
- PHOTOS: Downies swing first victory against Uppies
- A66 at Keswick reopens after two-vehicle crash A66
- Pub back on tap after flood
- Restaurant now on the menu for cafe owners
- Doubts over new Aspatria rock festival
- Heat turned up in bid for lower energy bills
- Petition protest over plan for more homes on estate
- Old church has another new owner (1 comment)