West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Go-ahead for 320-home Cockermouth estate (7 comments)
- Pupils' plea for new lollipop man or woman
- Double retirement at Aspatria's Beacon Hill School
- Pharmacy opening times over Christmas and new year
- Council services during festive period
- Search for family of VC hero ahead of memorial event
- Anger at closure of town register office
- Man airlifted to hospital after major fall in Workington
- Controversial Cockermouth housing estate plans given go ahead by Allerdale council (2 comments)
- West Cumbrian road closed as water main bursts