West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Artwork reflects Maryport history
- Little Clifton couple on a mission to help Gambia
- Tune in to Maryport man's pampered pooch TV reality show
- West Cumbrian village bus service is axed (4 comments)
- Dog-friendly Keswick pub set to reopen (2 comments)
- Maryport bus cuts hit traders (1 comment)
- Award chance for Greysouthen writer
- Green Maryport firm hailed by presenter Kevin McCloud
- Funeral tributes to Flimby man Brian
- Resounding ‘no’ to plan to sell-off Lorton community hall