West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- VIDEO: Young film-maker Lee tackles a tough issue
- Man, 36, arrested after serious sexual assault in West Cumbria
- Papcastle mum sets up charity in her front room
- Workington councillor to step down
- Lantern parade to boost West Cumbria town after roadworks
- West Cumbrian school feels a chill for a good cause
- Rocker Dez thinks big to promote his rock night
- A new start for apprentices
- Testing smells at West Cumbria factory (4 comments)
- Fury over possible sale of war memorial land (4 comments)