West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Obituary - Mary Burkett OBE, of Isel Hall
- Into the lion's den - a West Cumbrian's man rags-to-riches tale
- ‘Bill Barker will always be our hero’
- Maryport's Bill Barnes wins top community award
- Peek inside new caves
- West Cumbrian community stranded by tough bus cuts (1 comment)
- West Cumbrian family praise air ambulance
- Howdens remains closed after man's death
- People power wins fight on parking charges
- Settlement reached over lab man’s asbestos death