West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Cockermouth woman Gloria Edwards writes book of wartime memories
- Workington Hall safety work begins
- PHOTOS: Troops march into the heart of Maryport
- Wreath mission to war graves of town’s fallen
- Garage beauty salon’s 10 years
- Keswick's former pencil factory to be sold (1 comment)
- Gary the Ferret’s big day out leads to uproar on bus
- Bid to replace vandalised seating
- Judge tells allotment holders to leave in six weeks
- Traders in TV advert push to promote town (6 comments)