West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Bargain store opens in Workington next week (1 comment)
- Maryport man charged with murder of his wife
- West Cumbrian fish plant to reopen after council boost
- West Cumbria housing estate scheme gets green light
- Maryport take-away plans approved
- Controversial Workington cross can stay (13 comments)
- Workington man wins fight to keep 9ft-high crucifix (10 comments)
- New Taste Cumbria food fair launched
- Woman, 50, found dead in Maryport
- An appointment with the doctor in Aspatria