West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Maryport gets life-saving campaign boost
- Candidates stand up to scrutiny at hustings
- Trevor’s photography hobby soars to even greater heights
- Computer helps Laura in her bid to communicate
- Thousands expected to flock to key sheep show in Cockermouth
- Workington factory ends production
- Motley crew to light up stage a prelude to Georgian Fair
- Drive for new volunteers for vital car service
- New task force to tackle town’s pigeon population (1 comment)
- Maryport club’s missing £7,000 was a ‘clerical error’