West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Last clinic for school nurse Ann
- Second award for lifeboat crew doctor
- Graffiti artist Banksy pops into Cockermouth?
- New beat for new mum Laura
- Girls bring alive poems of Rossetti
- Cockermouth's flood defence work is a ‘waste of money’ says leading trader
- West Cumbrian firm in court over the death of worker
- ‘Too rude for TV’ Roy Chubby Brown flies in
- Obituary - John Payton, of Cockermouth
- No change on taxi fares in Allerdale