West Cumbria housing estate ban for two men
Last updated at 21:07, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Two men have been banned from entering a Workington housing estate following incidents of serious disorder in the area.
Impact Housing Association worked with Cumbria police to obtain the ex parte injunctions under the Housing Act on two men; one aged 27, from Carlisle, and the other aged 34, from Egremont.
The injunctions ban the men from entering the Salterbeck estate and from engaging in or threatening nuisance, annoyance, harassment, abuse or violence to anyone on the estate.
They can be arrested if the injunction is breached, police said.
First published at 19:19, Thursday, 08 December 2011
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Leisure centre go-ahead for Workington (16 comments)
- NEW PHOTOS: Sun shone on Sealy Spyatstock
- Day out at Maryport for Iggesund golfers
- Frank built 42-year career with West Cumbrian construction company
- Workington care home put residents’ safety ‘at risk’
- West Cumbria woman Harriet turns 100
- Performing arts hub planned for Workington
- Workington boy scores top marks for school attendance
- Council couple lead Maryport parking charge fight
- Help former Workington Reds kit man net charity cash