FEED-IN tariffs are payments to ordinary energy users for the renewable electricity they generate.
You can read our Energy Coast supplement in e-edition format so you can see all the pages as they appeared in the printed product.
Read past editions of Energy Coast supplement in e-edition format.
IN my new year message I decided that this year I would lay down a challenge to the public and private sector. My challenge was simple – let’s work together and make 2012 the year of the apprentice.
IT is a great pleasure to be here with you all.
- Funding boost for ports revamp
- Key sites offering business potential
- Route opens door to business opportunities
- ‘Meet the Buyer’ event will reveal energy opportunities
- Pupils sample work skills
- Fuel of the future
- Global demand for energy qualification
- Nuclear funding boost for community centre
- Changing boundaries for our nuclear industry?
NUCLEAR industry workers want more recognition and support at work.
A comprehensive plan to move the UK onto a permanent low carbon footing and to maximise economic opportunities, growth and jobs was published by the Government today.
Leader of Copeland Council
ALREADY on the cusp of an exciting £40m extension, Furness College in Barrow is champing at the bit to play a part in county ambitions to be Britain’s Energy Coast™
Take part in this survey and tell the world about the benefits of living and working on Britain's Energy Coast Cumbria.
Wind power is part of the mix of energy options supported by Cumbria's geography.