Ceremony will mark milestone at new Cockermouth hospital
Published at 13:00, Friday, 30 November 2012
A topping out ceremony will be held at Cockermouth’s new £15m community hospital on Tuesday to mark completion of the roof at the new health facility. Doctors and developers will celebrate at the hospital on Isel Road at 10am.
Work on the Cockermouth facility is scheduled to be complete by winter 2013. Contractors Robertson Construction NEE Limited are working on the rebuild with eLIFT Cumbria, NHS Cumbria’s development partner.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Man, 36, arrested after serious sexual assault in West Cumbria
- Papcastle mum sets up charity in her front room
- Workington councillor to step down
- Lantern parade to boost West Cumbria town after roadworks
- West Cumbrian school feels a chill for a good cause
- Rocker Dez thinks big to promote his rock night
- A new start for apprentices
- Testing smells at West Cumbria factory (4 comments)
- Fury over possible sale of war memorial land (2 comments)
- Talks continue over Workington slag banks crucifix (13 comments)