Ceremony will mark milestone at new Cockermouth hospital
Published at 13:00, Friday, 30 November 2012
A topping out ceremony will be held at Cockermouth’s new £15m community hospital on Tuesday to mark completion of the roof at the new health facility. Doctors and developers will celebrate at the hospital on Isel Road at 10am.
Work on the Cockermouth facility is scheduled to be complete by winter 2013. Contractors Robertson Construction NEE Limited are working on the rebuild with eLIFT Cumbria, NHS Cumbria’s development partner.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington dad in 'gizza job' plea (8 comments)
- Keeper Leanne talks to the animals at Lake District park
- Major blow in fight to save Cockermouth church
- Lorton dinner lady says farewell
- New Roman dig starts in Maryport
- Fishing fleet seascape is unveiled in Maryport (1 comment)
- Maryport teen Rebecca, 16, loses cancer battle (1 comment)
- Workington teen on TV show Jockey School
- West Cumbrians cook up a treat on Come Dine With Me (1 comment)
- Workington leisure centre offers building opportunities