Ceremony will mark milestone at new Cockermouth hospital
Published at 13:00, Friday, 30 November 2012
A topping out ceremony will be held at Cockermouth’s new £15m community hospital on Tuesday to mark completion of the roof at the new health facility. Doctors and developers will celebrate at the hospital on Isel Road at 10am.
Work on the Cockermouth facility is scheduled to be complete by winter 2013. Contractors Robertson Construction NEE Limited are working on the rebuild with eLIFT Cumbria, NHS Cumbria’s development partner.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Cockermouth woman Gloria Edwards writes book of wartime memories
- Workington Hall safety work begins
- PHOTOS: Troops march into the heart of Maryport
- Wreath mission to war graves of town’s fallen
- Garage beauty salon’s 10 years
- Keswick's former pencil factory to be sold (1 comment)
- Gary the Ferret’s big day out leads to uproar on bus
- Bid to replace vandalised seating
- Judge tells allotment holders to leave in six weeks
- Traders in TV advert push to promote town (6 comments)