Ceremony will mark milestone at new Cockermouth hospital
Published at 13:00, Friday, 30 November 2012
A topping out ceremony will be held at Cockermouth’s new £15m community hospital on Tuesday to mark completion of the roof at the new health facility. Doctors and developers will celebrate at the hospital on Isel Road at 10am.
Work on the Cockermouth facility is scheduled to be complete by winter 2013. Contractors Robertson Construction NEE Limited are working on the rebuild with eLIFT Cumbria, NHS Cumbria’s development partner.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Don't forget to pick up this week's Times & Star!
- You look like that man off the TV!
- Farmer keeps 260ft turbine bid in motion with appeal (3 comments)
- Workington arson victim fears mistaken identity
- June 11 launch for West Cumbria flood defences
- Workington store closing (1 comment)
- Fish factory axes 40 jobs after loss of key contract (1 comment)
- Wedding guest left for dead after Workington hit and run
- Obituary - Richard Wimpress, of Cockermouth
- Herdwick given EU protected status
- Angry Cumbrian MP and council leader write to David Cameron about Sellafield deal (6 comments)
- Cumbrian hospital operating theatres to stay shut after alert
- Crash blocks busy Cumbrian road junction
- Benefits fraud woman sentenced by Cumbrian court
- Plan to build 50 homes in West Cumbrian village (5 comments)