Ceremony will mark milestone at new Cockermouth hospital
Published at 13:00, Friday, 30 November 2012
A topping out ceremony will be held at Cockermouth’s new £15m community hospital on Tuesday to mark completion of the roof at the new health facility. Doctors and developers will celebrate at the hospital on Isel Road at 10am.
Work on the Cockermouth facility is scheduled to be complete by winter 2013. Contractors Robertson Construction NEE Limited are working on the rebuild with eLIFT Cumbria, NHS Cumbria’s development partner.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens (1 comment)
- Volunteer drivers step up after Maryport bus cuts (2 comments)
- Work begins on Workington snooker hall demolition
- Security increased at theft-hit West Cumbrian church
- Maryport girl becomes youngest qualified diver in Cumbria
- West Cumbria GP to join fight against deadly Ebola
- West Cumbrian village hall work pays off
- New group planned to give a voice to Workington traders
- Cockermouth School to consult again on switching to an academy
- Battle on against Workington turbines