How to donate to our Hospice@Finkle Street Appeal
Last updated at 12:57, Friday, 16 August 2013
You are pulling out all the stops to raise funds for the Times & Star’s Hospice @Finkle Street Appeal.
Our aim is to raise £11,180 to kit out a treatment room at the charity’s new Workington centre.
The latest event to be staged on behalf of the appeal will be a 60s entertainment night which will be on September 14 at The Lifeboat Inn, Sibson Place, Harrington, at 7.30pm.
The free event will include a prize quiz, and organisers said people can attend dressed up in 60s clothing.
Pauline Mitchell, one of the event organisers, said: “This will be a fantastic night and we are hoping people will get behind us to help raise money for the Finkle Street appeal.
“We are also open to anyone who would like to help us out by providing entertainment during the night.”
We want you to get involved!
We would love you to hold an event or do something for the Hospice @Finkle Street Appeal.
Let us know what you are doing and we will feature it in the Times & Star.
Email here or call 01900 607640.
Donations can also be made at the Times & Star office at 23 Oxford Street, Workington.
Please make cheques payable to Hospice at Home West Cumbria and write “Times & Star” on the reverse.
First published at 12:48, Friday, 16 August 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington's Emily is still smiling
- 100 jobs masterplan revealed by M-Sport
- Mutiny on Cockermouth's Main Street
- Workington road will close for resurfacing
- Gilcrux pub to reopen after flood
- Workington care home admissions suspended
- Piglet boom at West Cumbria animal park
- Pulling in beer lovers in Workington
- Council is selling Workington's Old Rectory
- Woman found dead in Workington toilet named