West Cumbrian shop reopens after fire
A West Cumbrian shop has reopened after a fire forced it to shut earlier today.
Seaton Pharmacy, on Main Road, Seaton, reopened at around noon, after a fire forced it to shut at around 9am.
Matthew Edwards, owner, said: "It was a small fire set off by a light that had overheated.
"We had a customer and four members of staff in and no one was injured, we evacuated the shop as soon as the fire started and everyone got out safely.
"I don't know how much it would cost to repair the damage at the moment."
Kelly Blackwell, a member of staff, said: "At first we thought we were going to be able to put it out ourselves, but then it spread quickly so we got out and called the fire brigade."
Two firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel jet to put the fire out before ventilating the property.