Blockbuster event with legend John Hurt
Star-struck faces filled Keswick’s Theatre by the Lake as legendary film actor John Hurt and his producer wife Anwen Rees-Myers attended the opening night of this year’s Keswick Film Festival.
- Proud to be Cumbrian? Tell us why!
- Maryport gets life-saving campaign boost
- Candidates stand up to scrutiny at hustings
- Trevor’s photography hobby soars to even greater heights
- Computer helps Laura in her bid to communicate
- Thousands expected to flock to key sheep show in Cockermouth
- Workington factory ends production (1 comment)
- Motley crew to light up stage a prelude to Georgian Fair
- Drive for new volunteers for vital car service (1 comment)
- New task force to tackle town’s pigeon population (2 comments)