Blockbuster event with legend John Hurt
Star-struck faces filled Keswick’s Theatre by the Lake as legendary film actor John Hurt and his producer wife Anwen Rees-Myers attended the opening night of this year’s Keswick Film Festival.
- Woman, 50, found dead in Maryport
- Solfest is back with a bang!
- An appointment with the doctor in Aspatria
- Brigham film maker on festival’s awards shortlist
- Call for more cyclists to join Team Townend Challenge
- Beauty beats bullies with dress design
- Lulu named as Maryport Blues Festival headliner
- Polar bear photo in top exhibition
- Design a Cockermouth cake
- UK first for West Cumbrian factory in prostate cancer fight