Blockbuster event with legend John Hurt
Star-struck faces filled Keswick’s Theatre by the Lake as legendary film actor John Hurt and his producer wife Anwen Rees-Myers attended the opening night of this year’s Keswick Film Festival.
- Man in court on Cockermouth murder charge
- Bid to install defibrillators in phone boxes
- CN Group Business Awards launched
- Tuck in to Eats!
- Settlement fears over bid to move admin staff
- Police to move from Marvejols Park base (1 comment)
- New-look pub open
- £500,000 for major upgrade at care home
- New boost for Workington centre’s development
- 80-year-old twins celebrate birthday