Blockbuster event with legend John Hurt
Star-struck faces filled Keswick’s Theatre by the Lake as legendary film actor John Hurt and his producer wife Anwen Rees-Myers attended the opening night of this year’s Keswick Film Festival.
- You look like that man off the TV!
- Farmer keeps 260ft turbine bid in motion with appeal (1 comment)
- Workington arson victim fears mistaken identity
- June 11 launch for West Cumbria flood defences
- Workington store closing
- Fish factory axes 40 jobs after loss of key contract
- Wedding guest left for dead after Workington hit and run
- Don't forget to pick up next week's Times & Star!
- Obituary - Richard Wimpress, of Cockermouth
- Herdwick given EU protected status