Cannon and Ball are heading to Maryport
Last updated at 10:19, Friday, 30 August 2013
Legendary comedy double act Cannon and Ball are coming to Maryport.
Tommy Cannon and Bobby Ball, best known for their ITV comedy variety show The Cannon and Ball Show, will perform at The Wave Centre in October.
They appeared on the ITV reality TV show I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in 2005.
The pair will bring their comedy routine and will then have a question and answer session with the audience afterwards.
Catherine Coulson, Wave Centre reception manager, said: “We are really proud to get such a well known and much loved act in Maryport.”
Cannon and Ball will be on stage from 7.30pm on October 6 and tickets cost £17.50.
The duo are one of several acts booked between September and May.
Others include singers John McNicholl, performing on September 22, and Derek Ryan on October 10.
Foreigners Journey will take to the stage on December 7 and TV medium Derek Acorah will appear on February 23.
For more information visit www.thewavemaryport.co.uk
First published at 10:09, Friday, 30 August 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Coal mining memorial planned for town centre
- Free surprise as Julie says it with flowers
- Teacher earns trophy by a whisker
- ‘Three-year wait’ for disc parking on Cockermouth street
- Council pair offer £9,000 to end years of misery for bus passengers
- Tony’s now a winner in his life-long battle of the bulge
- Cockermouth Beer Festival goes down a treat
- New lease of life for historic Workington pub
- Author’s visit to school is no fantasy
- Fallen tree closes main West Cumbria road