Concern for missing Cockermouth woman
Published at 09:38, Thursday, 14 February 2013
A 66-year-old woman has been missing from her home in Cockermouth since yesterday afternoon.
Police said they are extremely concerned about the whereabouts of Shirley Bannard, of Greyrigg Avenue, who was last seen leaving her home at 1.30pm yesterday.
She is described as being 5ft 4in tall, with a slim build and short white hair.
Police believe that she might have been wearing a shiny black puffa jacket and a black baseball cap.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- New Taste Cumbria food fair launched
- Woman, 50, found dead in Maryport
- Solfest is back with a bang! (1 comment)
- An appointment with the doctor in Aspatria
- Call for more cyclists to join Team Townend Challenge
- Beauty beats bullies with dress design
- Lulu named as Maryport Blues Festival headliner (6 comments)
- Polar bear photo in top exhibition
- Design a Cockermouth cake
- UK first for West Cumbrian factory in prostate cancer fight (2 comments)