Concern for missing Cockermouth woman
Published at 09:38, Thursday, 14 February 2013
A 66-year-old woman has been missing from her home in Cockermouth since yesterday afternoon.
Police said they are extremely concerned about the whereabouts of Shirley Bannard, of Greyrigg Avenue, who was last seen leaving her home at 1.30pm yesterday.
She is described as being 5ft 4in tall, with a slim build and short white hair.
Police believe that she might have been wearing a shiny black puffa jacket and a black baseball cap.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Road closed after car accident
- Former aquarium worker’s £118,000 theft charge
- Inspirational Kelly is the pride of Cumbria (1 comment)
- Injured soldier’s royal games joy
- Cockermouth infant school mum eyes top award
- Cathy’s cooking up a storm
- Nature reserve under threat from beck silt
- Police identify dead man found in West Cumbrian park
- Mourners say farewell to Maryport man killed after fall from Eastbourne Pier (2 comments)
- Honour the heroes of our communities