Concern for missing Cockermouth woman
Published at 09:38, Thursday, 14 February 2013
A 66-year-old woman has been missing from her home in Cockermouth since yesterday afternoon.
Police said they are extremely concerned about the whereabouts of Shirley Bannard, of Greyrigg Avenue, who was last seen leaving her home at 1.30pm yesterday.
She is described as being 5ft 4in tall, with a slim build and short white hair.
Police believe that she might have been wearing a shiny black puffa jacket and a black baseball cap.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- HAVE YOUR SAY: £300m West Cumbrian water supply move to save mussels (1 comment)
- Maryport mourns rugby player who died in Eastbourne Pier fall (1 comment)
- Seaton Brownies exhibition brings back memories for Mary
- Blencathra hopes are still high
- Business booming for Claire's Cockermouth coffee shop
- Family raise funds in memory of Maryport woman Clare
- Facelift for Workington Hall if council can stump up the £300,000
- Call for action in Cockermouth over huge trees
- No compensation over Cockermouth roadworks (1 comment)
- Maryport churches host exhibitions