Concern for missing Cockermouth woman
Published at 09:38, Thursday, 14 February 2013
A 66-year-old woman has been missing from her home in Cockermouth since yesterday afternoon.
Police said they are extremely concerned about the whereabouts of Shirley Bannard, of Greyrigg Avenue, who was last seen leaving her home at 1.30pm yesterday.
She is described as being 5ft 4in tall, with a slim build and short white hair.
Police believe that she might have been wearing a shiny black puffa jacket and a black baseball cap.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- West Cumbrian road closed as water main bursts
- New footpath offers a safe shortcut to town’s hospital
- School play is tribute to ‘wonderful father’
- Obituary - John Thompson, of Workington
- Carnival blow over costs and lack of volunteers (1 comment)
- M-Sport planning meeting postponed (5 comments)
- Last salute for retiring Colonel Tom
- Grateful Elvin gives back at Christmas
- Big day nears for Laura
- Winder Hall shuts its doors after 12 years