Concern for missing Cockermouth woman
Published at 09:38, Thursday, 14 February 2013
A 66-year-old woman has been missing from her home in Cockermouth since yesterday afternoon.
Police said they are extremely concerned about the whereabouts of Shirley Bannard, of Greyrigg Avenue, who was last seen leaving her home at 1.30pm yesterday.
She is described as being 5ft 4in tall, with a slim build and short white hair.
Police believe that she might have been wearing a shiny black puffa jacket and a black baseball cap.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington Hall safety work begins
- PHOTOS: Troops march into the heart of Maryport
- Wreath mission to war graves of town’s fallen
- Garage beauty salon’s 10 years
- Keswick's former pencil factory to be sold (1 comment)
- Gary the Ferret’s big day out leads to uproar on bus
- Bid to replace vandalised seating
- Judge tells allotment holders to leave in six weeks
- Traders in TV advert push to promote town (5 comments)
- Friends plan party to remember Chloe at 21