Emergency services attend house fire in Workington
Published at 09:47, Thursday, 04 September 2014
A MAN is being treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Workington.
The fire happened at Mossbay Road this morning.
Three fire engines attended, along with an ambulance and two police cars.
It is thought the fire was caused by an electrical fault in a tumble drier.
The man was treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to the West Cumberland Hospital in Whitehaven.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- New Taste Cumbria food fair launched
- Woman, 50, found dead in Maryport
- Solfest is back with a bang! (1 comment)
- An appointment with the doctor in Aspatria
- Call for more cyclists to join Team Townend Challenge
- Beauty beats bullies with dress design
- Lulu named as Maryport Blues Festival headliner (5 comments)
- Polar bear photo in top exhibition
- Design a Cockermouth cake
- UK first for West Cumbrian factory in prostate cancer fight (2 comments)