Emergency services attend house fire in Workington
Published at 09:47, Thursday, 04 September 2014
A MAN is being treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Workington.
The fire happened at Mossbay Road this morning.
Three fire engines attended, along with an ambulance and two police cars.
It is thought the fire was caused by an electrical fault in a tumble drier.
The man was treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to the West Cumberland Hospital in Whitehaven.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Charity bike ride next week
- Kirstie’s cash support for murder mum’s kids (1 comment)
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Cockermouth Carnival is cancelled (2 comments)
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Plans for Workington Hall in pipeline (3 comments)
- Bargain Hunt crew visits West Cumbria
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (10 comments)
- Sarah Millican comes to Keswick
- COMING SOON: Uppies and Downies as it happens
- Workington Uppies all out for revenge for Downies’ double whitewash
- BT leave me without broadband or TV for a week (2 comments)
- Condolences for Cumbrian business woman duped woman out of £100,000 savings
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Foot of ice on the lake
- Memorial for tragic cocklers
- Keswick to Barrow 2012 - Go the distance
- UPDATE: Barrow police search for missing woman