Honister Pass reopens
Last updated at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
The Honister Pass has been reopened this morning.
The B5289 between the Honister Slate Mine and Buttermere was closed at about 12.45pm on Wednesday because of icy conditions.
The road has been reopened by the Cumbria Highways team following an inspection at 10.30am today.
First published at 13:41, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Don't forget to pick up this week's Times & Star!
- You look like that man off the TV!
- Farmer keeps 260ft turbine bid in motion with appeal (3 comments)
- Workington arson victim fears mistaken identity
- June 11 launch for West Cumbria flood defences
- Workington store closing (1 comment)
- Fish factory axes 40 jobs after loss of key contract (1 comment)
- Wedding guest left for dead after Workington hit and run
- Obituary - Richard Wimpress, of Cockermouth
- Herdwick given EU protected status