Honister Pass reopens
Last updated at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
The Honister Pass has been reopened this morning.
The B5289 between the Honister Slate Mine and Buttermere was closed at about 12.45pm on Wednesday because of icy conditions.
The road has been reopened by the Cumbria Highways team following an inspection at 10.30am today.
First published at 13:41, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens (6 comments)
- Volunteer drivers step up after Maryport bus cuts (9 comments)
- Work begins on Workington snooker hall demolition (1 comment)
- Security increased at theft-hit West Cumbrian church
- Maryport girl becomes youngest qualified diver in Cumbria
- West Cumbria GP to join fight against deadly Ebola
- West Cumbrian village hall work pays off
- New group planned to give a voice to Workington traders
- Cockermouth School to consult again on switching to an academy
- Battle on against Workington turbines