Honister Pass reopens
Last updated at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
The Honister Pass has been reopened this morning.
The B5289 between the Honister Slate Mine and Buttermere was closed at about 12.45pm on Wednesday because of icy conditions.
The road has been reopened by the Cumbria Highways team following an inspection at 10.30am today.
First published at 13:41, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
- Carlisle Crown Court hearings postponed after barrister in walkout
- Crisis talks as whole of Cockermouth Main Street to close for £1.7m work (9 comments)
- Workington road will close for resurfacing (1 comment)
- Mutiny on Cockermouth's Main Street (2 comments)