Honister Pass reopens
Last updated at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
The Honister Pass has been reopened this morning.
The B5289 between the Honister Slate Mine and Buttermere was closed at about 12.45pm on Wednesday because of icy conditions.
The road has been reopened by the Cumbria Highways team following an inspection at 10.30am today.
First published at 13:41, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Panel chairman to stay on despite complaints
- Giving students the chance to learn in a new way
- Support group helps people make the forward steps in their lives
- Paranormal hunt at Workington theatre
- Fletcher dances for top role
- Jail for West Cumbria bottle attack man
- Two men deny data protection charges
- Lawyers team up for a new online venture
- Your chance to help shape town’s new £9m leisure centre
- Workington's Body Shop will close on June 8