Honister Pass reopens
Last updated at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
The Honister Pass has been reopened this morning.
The B5289 between the Honister Slate Mine and Buttermere was closed at about 12.45pm on Wednesday because of icy conditions.
The road has been reopened by the Cumbria Highways team following an inspection at 10.30am today.
First published at 13:41, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington pub granted 4.30am licence
- Workington newsagent top Lottery fund-raiser
- Coal mining memorial planned for town centre
- Free surprise as Julie says it with flowers
- Teacher earns trophy by a whisker
- ‘Three-year wait’ for disc parking on Cockermouth street
- Council pair offer £9,000 to end years of misery for bus passengers
- Tony’s now a winner in his life-long battle of the bulge
- Cockermouth Beer Festival goes down a treat
- New lease of life for historic Workington pub