Honister Pass reopens
Last updated at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
The Honister Pass has been reopened this morning.
The B5289 between the Honister Slate Mine and Buttermere was closed at about 12.45pm on Wednesday because of icy conditions.
The road has been reopened by the Cumbria Highways team following an inspection at 10.30am today.
First published at 13:41, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Ex Maryport coastguard and his wife celebrate 50 golden years
- Final call-out for West Cumbrian fireman Brian
- Owners speak out in Cockermouth trees row
- Fight continues for Angel of the West in Workington (5 comments)
- Lottery blow for Cockermouth war commemorations (2 comments)
- Cockermouth Main Street dug up again after sewer collapse (1 comment)
- Dancewear shop set to open in Workington
- Cockermouth care home launches tea shop
- West Cumbrian high fliers on awards shortlist
- One Direction fans flock to Workington theatre show