New Oval Centre manager
Last updated at 14:37, Friday, 28 February 2014
A fresh face has joined Salterbeck’s Oval Centre in Workington.
Russell Taylor, 29, started in his role this week as the community centre’s new manager.
Russell aims to come up with new ideas of how the centre may be used by the community.
The former RAF telecoms engineer was a project co-ordinator for Impact’s Furniture Services West Coast before he accepted the new role.
Mr Taylor, of Whitehaven, said: “It offers great experience and I like a challenge.
“The Oval Centre is a great community hub but I want to make sure that it continues to grow.”
He replaces Ross Brown, who had been in the role for 11 months.
First published at 14:35, Friday, 28 February 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Last clinic for school nurse Ann
- Second award for lifeboat crew doctor
- Graffiti artist Banksy pops into Cockermouth? (1 comment)
- New beat for new mum Laura
- Girls bring alive poems of Rossetti
- Cockermouth's flood defence work is a ‘waste of money’ says leading trader
- West Cumbrian firm in court over the death of worker
- ‘Too rude for TV’ Roy Chubby Brown flies in
- Obituary - John Payton, of Cockermouth
- No change on taxi fares in Allerdale