New Oval Centre manager
Last updated at 14:37, Friday, 28 February 2014
A fresh face has joined Salterbeck’s Oval Centre in Workington.
Russell Taylor, 29, started in his role this week as the community centre’s new manager.
Russell aims to come up with new ideas of how the centre may be used by the community.
The former RAF telecoms engineer was a project co-ordinator for Impact’s Furniture Services West Coast before he accepted the new role.
Mr Taylor, of Whitehaven, said: “It offers great experience and I like a challenge.
“The Oval Centre is a great community hub but I want to make sure that it continues to grow.”
He replaces Ross Brown, who had been in the role for 11 months.
First published at 14:35, Friday, 28 February 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Workington Hall safety work begins
- PHOTOS: Troops march into the heart of Maryport
- Wreath mission to war graves of town’s fallen
- Garage beauty salon’s 10 years
- Keswick's former pencil factory to be sold (1 comment)
- Gary the Ferret’s big day out leads to uproar on bus
- Bid to replace vandalised seating
- Judge tells allotment holders to leave in six weeks
- Traders in TV advert push to promote town (5 comments)
- Friends plan party to remember Chloe at 21