One Direction tribute heads to Workington
Published at 14:39, Friday, 18 July 2014
THE music of Harry Styles, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis will come to the Carnegie Theatre in Workington next month in the shape of tribute band Only One Direction.
While X Factor stars One Direction are famous for hits including Live While We’re Young and What Makes You Beautiful, the Only One Direction boys have been following in their footsteps since their first album release in 2011.
Like the world’s first billion dollar boyband they mimic, they have enjoyed constant success.
Only One Direction have proved that the new concept of a tribute group playing at the same time as the main group has appeal, enjoying sellout tours of the UK, Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
On August 28 they will bring their show to Workington for a show billed as a great family concert.
They aim to capture the charisma, energy and enthusiasm of the famous five.
They promise a pop concert to be enjoyed by Directioners and non-Directioners alike.
The concert starts at 7pm and tickets are £15 for adults, £12 for children and £45 for two adults and two children or one adult and three children. Call 01900 602122 or visit www. carnegietheatre.co.uk
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Maryport gets life-saving campaign boost
- Candidates stand up to scrutiny at hustings
- Trevor’s photography hobby soars to even greater heights
- Computer helps Laura in her bid to communicate
- Thousands expected to flock to key sheep show in Cockermouth
- Workington factory ends production
- Motley crew to light up stage a prelude to Georgian Fair
- Drive for new volunteers for vital car service
- New task force to tackle town’s pigeon population (1 comment)
- Maryport club’s missing £7,000 was a ‘clerical error’