One Direction tribute heads to Workington
Published at 14:39, Friday, 18 July 2014
THE music of Harry Styles, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis will come to the Carnegie Theatre in Workington next month in the shape of tribute band Only One Direction.
While X Factor stars One Direction are famous for hits including Live While We’re Young and What Makes You Beautiful, the Only One Direction boys have been following in their footsteps since their first album release in 2011.
Like the world’s first billion dollar boyband they mimic, they have enjoyed constant success.
Only One Direction have proved that the new concept of a tribute group playing at the same time as the main group has appeal, enjoying sellout tours of the UK, Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
On August 28 they will bring their show to Workington for a show billed as a great family concert.
They aim to capture the charisma, energy and enthusiasm of the famous five.
They promise a pop concert to be enjoyed by Directioners and non-Directioners alike.
The concert starts at 7pm and tickets are £15 for adults, £12 for children and £45 for two adults and two children or one adult and three children. Call 01900 602122 or visit www. carnegietheatre.co.uk
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Woman, 50, found dead in Maryport
- Solfest is back with a bang!
- An appointment with the doctor in Aspatria
- Call for more cyclists to join Team Townend Challenge
- Beauty beats bullies with dress design
- Lulu named as Maryport Blues Festival headliner (2 comments)
- Polar bear photo in top exhibition
- Design a Cockermouth cake
- UK first for West Cumbrian factory in prostate cancer fight
- Tributes to West Cumbria's Paul Harrison