Wordsworth House bid to host weddings
Last updated at 19:44, Thursday, 02 August 2012
Cockermouth's Wordsworth House is seeking permission to perform marriages and civil partnership ceremonies.
An application has been made to Cumbria County Council and it, along with a plan of the premises, can be viewed at the Registration Support Services in Carlisle.
A notice period of 21 days will end today and a decision will then be made.
First published at 19:22, Thursday, 02 August 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Panel chairman to stay on despite complaints
- Giving students the chance to learn in a new way
- Support group helps people make the forward steps in their lives
- Paranormal hunt at Workington theatre
- Fletcher dances for top role
- Jail for West Cumbria bottle attack man
- Two men deny data protection charges
- Lawyers team up for a new online venture
- Your chance to help shape town’s new £9m leisure centre
- Workington's Body Shop will close on June 8