Work nearly complete on new West Cumbrian wind farm
Last updated at 15:55, Friday, 07 December 2012
THE last of three new wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
The last of three wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
First published at 14:43, Friday, 07 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
I looked out of my window and saw a 'windmill' How did this get here? Next time I look there is another. How many more is West Cumbria going to allow. I support green energy but we must be careful that we don't allow our area to be dominated with windfarms.
Make your comment
- Two weeks to act over Cumbrian parking permits charge (8 comments)
- Artwork reflects Maryport history
- Little Clifton couple on a mission to help Gambia
- Tune in to Maryport man's pampered pooch TV reality show
- West Cumbrian village bus service is axed (5 comments)
- Dog-friendly Keswick pub set to reopen (2 comments)
- Maryport bus cuts hit traders (1 comment)
- Award chance for Greysouthen writer
- Green Maryport firm hailed by presenter Kevin McCloud
- Funeral tributes to Flimby man Brian