Work nearly complete on new West Cumbrian wind farm
Last updated at 15:55, Friday, 07 December 2012
THE last of three new wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
The last of three wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
First published at 14:43, Friday, 07 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
I looked out of my window and saw a 'windmill' How did this get here? Next time I look there is another. How many more is West Cumbria going to allow. I support green energy but we must be careful that we don't allow our area to be dominated with windfarms.
Make your comment
- Obituary - Mary Burkett OBE, of Isel Hall
- Into the lion's den - a West Cumbrian's man rags-to-riches tale
- ‘Bill Barker will always be our hero’
- Maryport's Bill Barnes wins top community award
- Peek inside new caves
- West Cumbrian community stranded by tough bus cuts
- West Cumbrian family praise air ambulance
- Howdens remains closed after man's death
- People power wins fight on parking charges
- Settlement reached over lab man’s asbestos death