Work nearly complete on new West Cumbrian wind farm
Last updated at 15:55, Friday, 07 December 2012
THE last of three new wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
The last of three wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
First published at 14:43, Friday, 07 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
I looked out of my window and saw a 'windmill' How did this get here? Next time I look there is another. How many more is West Cumbria going to allow. I support green energy but we must be careful that we don't allow our area to be dominated with windfarms.
Make your comment
- HAVE YOUR SAY: £300m West Cumbrian water supply move to save mussels (14 comments)
- Maryport mourns rugby player who died in Eastbourne Pier fall (1 comment)
- Seaton Brownies exhibition brings back memories for Mary
- Blencathra hopes are still high (1 comment)
- Business booming for Claire's Cockermouth coffee shop
- Family raise funds in memory of Maryport woman Clare
- Facelift for Workington Hall if council can stump up the £300,000 (6 comments)
- Call for action in Cockermouth over huge trees (5 comments)
- No compensation over Cockermouth roadworks (6 comments)
- Maryport churches host exhibitions