Work nearly complete on new West Cumbrian wind farm
Last updated at 15:55, Friday, 07 December 2012
THE last of three new wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
The last of three wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
First published at 14:43, Friday, 07 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
I looked out of my window and saw a 'windmill' How did this get here? Next time I look there is another. How many more is West Cumbria going to allow. I support green energy but we must be careful that we don't allow our area to be dominated with windfarms.
Make your comment
- Support is growing for Workington bypass demand
- ‘Truly glorious’, says RAF veteran as he soars again
- Time capsule message from Harrington pupils
- Excavation sheds more light on life in Roman Maryport
- Commonwealth baton honour for dairy man
- Classrooms put together in just a day
- Leisure centre go-ahead for Workington (23 comments)
- NEW PHOTOS: Sun shone on Sealy Spyatstock
- Day out at Maryport for Iggesund golfers
- Frank built 42-year career with West Cumbrian construction company