Work nearly complete on new West Cumbrian wind farm
Last updated at 15:55, Friday, 07 December 2012
THE last of three new wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
The last of three wind turbines at Flimby will be erected this weekend.
First published at 14:43, Friday, 07 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
I looked out of my window and saw a 'windmill' How did this get here? Next time I look there is another. How many more is West Cumbria going to allow. I support green energy but we must be careful that we don't allow our area to be dominated with windfarms.
Make your comment
- Coal mining memorial planned for town centre
- Free surprise as Julie says it with flowers
- Teacher earns trophy by a whisker
- ‘Three-year wait’ for disc parking on Cockermouth street
- Council pair offer £9,000 to end years of misery for bus passengers
- Tony’s now a winner in his life-long battle of the bulge
- Cockermouth Beer Festival goes down a treat
- New lease of life for historic Workington pub
- Author’s visit to school is no fantasy
- Fallen tree closes main West Cumbria road