Workington road closed after lorry sheds load
Published at 11:58, Monday, 02 July 2012
Workington's Mossbay Road has been closed after a lorry shed some of its load.
The Lawsons Haulage lorry dropped a tonne slab onto the road, damaging the carriageway.
No-one was injured but the road has been closed so work to repair it can be carried out.
It should be reopened in about an hour.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- A595 roadworks completed
- West Cumbrian rapist sentenced to 12 years in prison
- Firm keeps La’al Ratty on track
- Hotel copule earn top AA award
- Hotel puts its energy into biomass boiler
- Chamber launches West Cumbria business breakfast
- Former lecturer restores rotting Maryport boat
- Vandals take plaques in memory of Great Clifton teen David Foster (10 comments)
- Broughton Moor care home approved despite objections (4 comments)
- Maryport plans tourism drive with Mary Portas cash (1 comment)