Workington road closed after lorry sheds load
Published at 11:58, Monday, 02 July 2012
Workington's Mossbay Road has been closed after a lorry shed some of its load.
The Lawsons Haulage lorry dropped a tonne slab onto the road, damaging the carriageway.
No-one was injured but the road has been closed so work to repair it can be carried out.
It should be reopened in about an hour.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Panel chairman to stay on despite complaints
- Giving students the chance to learn in a new way
- Support group helps people make the forward steps in their lives
- Paranormal hunt at Workington theatre
- Fletcher dances for top role
- Jail for West Cumbria bottle attack man
- Two men deny data protection charges
- Lawyers team up for a new online venture
- Your chance to help shape town’s new £9m leisure centre
- Workington's Body Shop will close on June 8