Good manners from Bad Manners
Last updated at 13:36, Friday, 21 March 2014
Despite missing their gig at Workington’s Carnegie Theatre last Friday, the ska band Bad Manners kept some fans happy by signing autographs and posing for pictures.
A motorway accident meant the band were more than four hours late arriving for their scheduled show at the Finkle Street venue.
The concert had to be cancelled but Simon Collins, a Bad Manners fan and vice-chairman of Workington Conservative Club, invited them to the club where around 80 disappointed fans went after the Carnegie closed.
The band apologised to the crowd and promised that they would return to the Carnegie Theatre to perform later this year.
First published at 13:20, Friday, 21 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Toilet fire ends football tournament on sour note
- Top marks for West Cumbria teachers
- Did you hear Workington's big bang? (19 comments)
- Blue is the colour for Seaton toddler Zayn
- Lakes College learners celebrated
- Teachers show heart for campaign as Workington school nears closure
- Here’s Jonny! Event organiser can’t wait to get Northbound
- Fund-raising calendar planned in Flimby
- Wall art unveiled at Workington care home
- Cockermouth swimmer Luke aims to go from Baku to Rio