Good manners from Bad Manners
Last updated at 13:36, Friday, 21 March 2014
Despite missing their gig at Workington’s Carnegie Theatre last Friday, the ska band Bad Manners kept some fans happy by signing autographs and posing for pictures.
A motorway accident meant the band were more than four hours late arriving for their scheduled show at the Finkle Street venue.
The concert had to be cancelled but Simon Collins, a Bad Manners fan and vice-chairman of Workington Conservative Club, invited them to the club where around 80 disappointed fans went after the Carnegie closed.
The band apologised to the crowd and promised that they would return to the Carnegie Theatre to perform later this year.
First published at 13:20, Friday, 21 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Cockermouth woman Gloria Edwards writes book of wartime memories
- Workington Hall safety work begins
- PHOTOS: Troops march into the heart of Maryport
- Wreath mission to war graves of town’s fallen
- Garage beauty salon’s 10 years
- Keswick's former pencil factory to be sold (1 comment)
- Gary the Ferret’s big day out leads to uproar on bus
- Bid to replace vandalised seating
- Judge tells allotment holders to leave in six weeks
- Traders in TV advert push to promote town (6 comments)