Good manners from Bad Manners
Last updated at 13:36, Friday, 21 March 2014
Despite missing their gig at Workington’s Carnegie Theatre last Friday, the ska band Bad Manners kept some fans happy by signing autographs and posing for pictures.
A motorway accident meant the band were more than four hours late arriving for their scheduled show at the Finkle Street venue.
The concert had to be cancelled but Simon Collins, a Bad Manners fan and vice-chairman of Workington Conservative Club, invited them to the club where around 80 disappointed fans went after the Carnegie closed.
The band apologised to the crowd and promised that they would return to the Carnegie Theatre to perform later this year.
First published at 13:20, Friday, 21 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Pupils feel the beat at drumming workshop
- Couple’s aid for Romania passes 2,000 boxes mark
- Actors find Lost Boy in four days
- Tennis match reaches 50 years
- New WI aimed at helping women build friendships
- Proposals to move maternity services to Cockermouth
- Rescue plan for iconic West Cumbrian church
- Hospital woes spark vicar’s letter to PM
- Britain’s Afghan campaign was ‘worthwhile’ says mum
- Bench in memory of Trevor Fee