Good manners from Bad Manners
Last updated at 13:36, Friday, 21 March 2014
Despite missing their gig at Workington’s Carnegie Theatre last Friday, the ska band Bad Manners kept some fans happy by signing autographs and posing for pictures.
A motorway accident meant the band were more than four hours late arriving for their scheduled show at the Finkle Street venue.
The concert had to be cancelled but Simon Collins, a Bad Manners fan and vice-chairman of Workington Conservative Club, invited them to the club where around 80 disappointed fans went after the Carnegie closed.
The band apologised to the crowd and promised that they would return to the Carnegie Theatre to perform later this year.
First published at 13:20, Friday, 21 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Woman, 50, found dead in Maryport
- Solfest is back with a bang!
- An appointment with the doctor in Aspatria
- Call for more cyclists to join Team Townend Challenge
- Beauty beats bullies with dress design
- Lulu named as Maryport Blues Festival headliner (2 comments)
- Polar bear photo in top exhibition
- Design a Cockermouth cake
- UK first for West Cumbrian factory in prostate cancer fight
- Tributes to West Cumbria's Paul Harrison