Missing man in West Cumbria sparks police appeal
Published at 10:09, Friday, 16 August 2013
Police are appealing for information about a man who has gone missing from Lorton, near Cockermouth.
David Stockdale, 58, has been missing since yesterday.
He was last seen in the early hours of yesterday by neighbours.
He is thought to be riding a light coloured, possibly white, Boardman bicycle, carrying a rucksack and wearing a baseball cap. He is of slim build.
Police are concerned for his wellbeing.
Anyone who has seen Mr Stockdale or has any information is asked to contact Cumbria police on 101 and ask for Allerdale police.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Coal mining memorial planned for town centre
- Free surprise as Julie says it with flowers
- Teacher earns trophy by a whisker
- ‘Three-year wait’ for disc parking on Cockermouth street
- Council pair offer £9,000 to end years of misery for bus passengers
- Tony’s now a winner in his life-long battle of the bulge
- Cockermouth Beer Festival goes down a treat
- New lease of life for historic Workington pub
- Author’s visit to school is no fantasy
- Fallen tree closes main West Cumbria road