Police search for missing Cumbrian man, 47
Last updated at 11:26, Thursday, 27 March 2014
Police are searching for a missing Cockermouth man.
Andrew Mayall, 47, was last seen on Wednesday between 9.30am and 10.30am on the town’s Main Street.
Police said they were concerned for his welfare as it was out of character for Mr Mayall.
Mr Mayall is described as slim build, about 6ft, with a short dark receding hairline and he has a very close cropped beard.
He wears glasses and was believed to be wearing a black ice peak jacket with a criss-cross design on it.
He was also believed to be wearing a maroon coloured fleece and also a green T-shirt with black slashes on it.
He was wearing dark coloured jeans and may also have a purple and grey backpack.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 101.
First published at 16:08, Wednesday, 26 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Go-ahead for 320-home Cockermouth estate (11 comments)
- Pupils' plea for new lollipop man or woman
- Double retirement at Aspatria's Beacon Hill School
- Pharmacy opening times over Christmas and new year
- Council services during festive period
- Search for family of VC hero ahead of memorial event
- Anger at closure of town register office
- Man airlifted to hospital after major fall in Workington
- Controversial Cockermouth housing estate plans given go ahead by Allerdale council (2 comments)
- West Cumbrian road closed as water main bursts