Police search for missing Cumbrian man, 47
Last updated at 11:26, Thursday, 27 March 2014
Police are searching for a missing Cockermouth man.
Andrew Mayall, 47, was last seen on Wednesday between 9.30am and 10.30am on the town’s Main Street.
Police said they were concerned for his welfare as it was out of character for Mr Mayall.
Mr Mayall is described as slim build, about 6ft, with a short dark receding hairline and he has a very close cropped beard.
He wears glasses and was believed to be wearing a black ice peak jacket with a criss-cross design on it.
He was also believed to be wearing a maroon coloured fleece and also a green T-shirt with black slashes on it.
He was wearing dark coloured jeans and may also have a purple and grey backpack.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 101.
First published at 16:08, Wednesday, 26 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Last clinic for school nurse Ann
- Second award for lifeboat crew doctor
- Graffiti artist Banksy pops into Cockermouth?
- New beat for new mum Laura
- Girls bring alive poems of Rossetti
- Cockermouth's flood defence work is a ‘waste of money’ says leading trader
- West Cumbrian firm in court over the death of worker
- ‘Too rude for TV’ Roy Chubby Brown flies in
- Obituary - John Payton, of Cockermouth
- No change on taxi fares in Allerdale