Police search for missing Cumbrian man, 47
Last updated at 11:26, Thursday, 27 March 2014
Police are searching for a missing Cockermouth man.
Andrew Mayall, 47, was last seen on Wednesday between 9.30am and 10.30am on the town’s Main Street.
Police said they were concerned for his welfare as it was out of character for Mr Mayall.
Mr Mayall is described as slim build, about 6ft, with a short dark receding hairline and he has a very close cropped beard.
He wears glasses and was believed to be wearing a black ice peak jacket with a criss-cross design on it.
He was also believed to be wearing a maroon coloured fleece and also a green T-shirt with black slashes on it.
He was wearing dark coloured jeans and may also have a purple and grey backpack.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 101.
First published at 16:08, Wednesday, 26 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- 2009 floods: Neighbours pitched in to help each other (1 comment)
- 2009 floods: ‘We can never thank the rescue services enough’
- Leading names back M-Sport centre plan
- Prolific author Mary Burkett dies, aged 90
- Parents to help shape Workington's new academy
- West Cumbrian register office to close next month (2 comments)
- Will Noel have a deal for Workington's Kelly?
- Strictly dancer has words of advice for West Cumbrian teachers
- ‘Noisy’ Workington cadets face soundproofing bill (10 comments)
- Fury as West Cumbria war memorial vandals strike again