Police search for missing Cumbrian man, 47
Last updated at 11:26, Thursday, 27 March 2014
Police are searching for a missing Cockermouth man.
Andrew Mayall, 47, was last seen on Wednesday between 9.30am and 10.30am on the town’s Main Street.
Police said they were concerned for his welfare as it was out of character for Mr Mayall.
Mr Mayall is described as slim build, about 6ft, with a short dark receding hairline and he has a very close cropped beard.
He wears glasses and was believed to be wearing a black ice peak jacket with a criss-cross design on it.
He was also believed to be wearing a maroon coloured fleece and also a green T-shirt with black slashes on it.
He was wearing dark coloured jeans and may also have a purple and grey backpack.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 101.
First published at 16:08, Wednesday, 26 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Support is growing for Workington bypass demand
- ‘Truly glorious’, says RAF veteran as he soars again
- Time capsule message from Harrington pupils
- Excavation sheds more light on life in Roman Maryport
- Commonwealth baton honour for dairy man
- Classrooms put together in just a day
- Leisure centre go-ahead for Workington (17 comments)
- NEW PHOTOS: Sun shone on Sealy Spyatstock
- Day out at Maryport for Iggesund golfers
- Frank built 42-year career with West Cumbrian construction company