What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- PHOTOS: Downies swing first victory against Uppies
- Pub back on tap after flood
- Restaurant now on the menu for cafe owners
- Doubts over new Aspatria rock festival
- Heat turned up in bid for lower energy bills
- Petition protest over plan for more homes on estate
- Old church has another new owner (1 comment)
- Moon jellies light up aquarium
- Carnival is cancelled over town roadworks
- Story Homes wants man to pay Deer Park costs (2 comments)