What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- Pupils feel the beat at drumming workshop
- Couple’s aid for Romania passes 2,000 boxes mark
- Actors find Lost Boy in four days
- Tennis match reaches 50 years
- New WI aimed at helping women build friendships
- Proposals to move maternity services to Cockermouth
- Rescue plan for iconic West Cumbrian church
- Hospital woes spark vicar’s letter to PM
- Britain’s Afghan campaign was ‘worthwhile’ says mum
- Bench in memory of Trevor Fee